If you are interested in sustainable laboratories in the St. Louis region, please become a member of the I2SL St. Louis Chapter. By becoming a local member, you will be notified of all chapter meetings, events, and interesting developments in and around St. Louis. Benefits of becoming a member include:
- Receive our monthly newsletter showcasing facilities, products, and manufacturers contributing to sustainability in laboratories
- Receive invites to local industry events as well as the annual national conference
- Access to opportunities for continuing education, both virtual and in-person (post-COVID)
- Access to resources for designing & planning laboratories with focus on sustainability
- Resume/LinkedIn credentials as a member of I2SL-St. Louis Chapter
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals
Membership to the St. Louis Chapter is free. Please also consider becoming a member of national I2SL for access to online education, presentation archives, and discounted registration to the annual conference.