I2SL High-Tech Talks Webinar Series: May 14, 2020
How Co-Localization of Shared Research Equipment Can Impact the Design and Engineering of Both New and Renovated Laboratory Buildings
Register online to attend the webinar on Thursday, May 14, at 12 p.m. Central. If you can’t participate in the live session, you can still register and receive a recording of the webinar afterward. More information on the Webinar series can be found here.
First Chapter Meeting: Date TBD, Summer 2020
Join us for a presentation and tour featuring: Webster University’s Browning Science Building
- Browning Hall features:
- 27 laboratories, including a Human Anatomy Laboratory, Kitchen Laboratory, and computational laboratory that can also serve as a General Purpose Classroom, a Qualitative and Quantitative Lab to be used by Psychology and Anthropology & Sociology Departments
- The building houses the academic departments: Anthropology and Sociology; Biological Sciences; International Language and Cultures; Nurse Anesthesia; Nursing; Psychology; Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies; the Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Studies; and English as a Second Language.
- One General Purpose Classroom
- 71 offices including faculty, staff, the Dean’s Suite, and adjunct faculty offices
- 129-seat auditorium
- Commons areas throughout the building for students and faculty to collaborate
- A sunken outdoor green area between Browning Hall and the EAB.
- The presentation will precede a tour of the facility
- Snack & Vendor tables are also available
Please come back to this page for updates regarding all future events.